Re: [LIH] Once more... NASSCOM

*trying to keep a straight face*

like, who are these guys? I'd love to meet them. I thought DM was a fool
already. These guys managed to make him look a stupid too. btw, what's
the criteria of getting a job under DM (asking for a friend ;>)? since
he makes such a big deal out of "hacking", does hacking code count too?
If all the poer dude means is "cracking", will the /etc/shadow of every
.in suffice? Looks like a nice way to fight the dearth of jobs. get a
PC, get onto the net, and lo! a scr1pt k1d133 in tha making! hah. u're
on DM's "Advisory" team. kewl.

Aw c'mon, this guy's actually tarnishing the image of the (Indian) defense
ministry's security by making such public statements, about it being
easily cracked open by a bunch of wannabes.

*raises his finger of honour*

Nikhil.

PS: I dont even want to click on "Read More" on /. for this one. damn.