[LIH] Once more... NASSCOM

[Moving to LIG]

What else can you expect from a person who says, ``They told me that
within five minutes they can hack the (Indian) defense ministry Web
site'' and who thinks that firewalls are the panacea to all security
problems?  Maybe someone should show them the report which points out
that 70% of attacks come from within the organisation.  This looks
like a follow-up to the heated discussion started by R V Prasad in the
India-GII mailing list (presumably archived somewhere on cpsr.org).

Don't waste your time with DM and his bunch of monkeys -- no doubt
they will produce something useful if allowed to sit on an infinite
number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time, but I don't see
any likelihood of that happening in a reasonable period of time.

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/