Re: [LIH] Once more... NASSCOM

Raju Mathur rearranged electrons thusly:

> Don't waste your time with DM and his bunch of monkeys -- no doubt
> they will produce something useful if allowed to sit on an infinite
> number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time, but I don't see
> any likelihood of that happening in a reasonable period of time.

Problem is, he's got at least one idiot in the government willing to listen.
What say someone forwards a few dozen of these threads to nasscom and ask that
windbag to post here?

	--suresh (or the next press conference he gives, someone can collar him ...)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org