interaction with Japanese LUG....

Hi ILUG,

After a long days, I am posting in the List....

In the comming week, I am going to interact closely with the Japanese Linux
User's Community. There, I want to present the LUG activity in India and Linux
in Indian Context. In Japanese Linux circle, the Linux happening in India is
not very clear and they are very interested to closely interact with the ILUG
community for the tech discussion and joint development.

As I am not very clear about the  activity of the all LUGs, may I request the
members of the various LUGs to make me know about the projects they are
doing from the LUG and their statistics....

Hope I will get the enthusiastic response from my fellow ILUG members..

Archan Paul
Lateral Linux Labs
archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx
icq - 61737056