Re: Intel 815

Hi,

Sachin Umesh Chanchani typed:
> Hi i'm having trouble installing X Server(RedHat 6.1) on my 815
> mother board.I checked out the exocore site it did'nt help me.

Please subscribe to the linux-india-help list, not this one. This list
is not meant for technical queries. So subscribe to that list and
repost your query. And the details you have given aren't enough.
Please include more details like - what errors you get when you start
X (if possible, paste the relevant errors here exactly), what steps
you took to try to make it work, etc.

Hope this helps.

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <mrinal@xxxxxxxxx> http://mrinal.dhs.org/
Linux 2.2.17 || PGP:B1E86F5B || Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28) || VIM 5.7