REPLY TO QUERY: Use of LINUX in Schools

Thanks Vivek, I am sure interested members of both lists would check it out.
Have you announced this on the INDIALinux-General mailing list? -Frederick.

----------  *** HERE'S SOMETHING YOU MIGHT FIND INTERESTING ***  ----------
Subject: Re: LINK: Use of LINUX in Schools
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:35:29 +0530
From: "Vivek Sharma" <vivek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Fredrick
We have developed a software ischool2000 which is a comprehensive solution
for schools using mysql as a backend aqnd running on Redhat Linux 6.2 NOS.
We have spent over 3000 manhours in studying how schools run on CBSE based
curriculum.
Please look up a demo of ischool2000 on our site at www.wondersoft.com
We will be very happy to explore with you prospects in improving
computerisation from a grassroot level in GOA. If you are evr in Delhi
please do call on me.
Regards
Vivek Sharma
vivek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx