Re: Linux India registration.

Why do you keep insisting that your point of view is not being heard?
The whole idea of having representation from each LUG is to ensure
that LUG voices get heard.  If you have any issues, take it up with
your LUG representative to LI-Reg.  Or if you feel strongly enough
about it (and other do too), get yourself represented from your LUG to
LI-Reg instead of the current incumbent.

-- Raju