Re: Re: Linux India registration.

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 Arun Sharma  wrote:
Arun,

> FYI, things are
> looking good. PCQ/KK have agreed to use ILUG Bangalore as LI's proxy,

Great, and this is where I bow out. I still don't agree with the need for a closed li-reg list, but like debian-private, it doesn't concern me anymore.

> Thanks for your patience.
And thanks for yours.

And before I wind up, I'd like to clarify that I/was not taking any potshots, or mud slinging at you, or at any one else. I'm sure there are a few people on LI reg who will vouch for that. I've been around on these lists for enough years to know who's who, and who makes a difference to the community.

<back to passive mode>

nikk

A star captain's most solemn oath is that he will give his life, even
his entire crew, rather than violate the Prime Directive.
		-- Kirk, "The Omega Glory", stardate unknown