[webmaster@linux-india.org: Linux Demos (fwd)]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roman Shevtsov <rshevtsov@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ILUG <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:45:49 +0300
Subject: Linux Demos

Dear Linux Seller.

  My name is Roman Shevtsov. I am programmer and system administrator
  in software development company called Galaxy Software Inc. Our
  company situated in Zhmerinka, Ukraine. We specializing on
  educational software for Ukrainian schools and higher educational
  establishments. Today we are totally disappointed in Microsoft Windows.
  Now we need an operational system with great perfomance, security
  and reliability. That's why we want to try Linux. But we
  have no access to the Internet. And our e-mail service provider
  doesn't allow us to receive messages greater than 100k.

  Can you send us CDs with Linux Demos you sell via postal mail?
  If you can, here is my postal address:
    Roman Shevtsov
    Galaxy Software Inc
    Lenina 5/47