Agenda for the month of September

To the community,

We are holding our regular meeting on the 17th of September 2000
at 2 pm(Sunday),at the same venue, for newcomers, the venue is
as follows

Internet Club (Professional Services)
IInd Floor, AMI Trust Bldg,
Broadway Enclave
Broadway,
Kochi-682031

i.e.
Behind Allappat Super Shoppe,
On top of SBT Treasury wing,

Tel:362362, 365353, 374862

The Agenda (proposed), ITCOM 2000 & Linux & concerned issues,
we will also be taking up the other relevant issues including the
usual linux problem solving questions, there will be a debian
installation for the newbies in the second half, looking for any
additions, changes are always welcome!

Jay Jacob
Co-ordinator for ILUG INDIA (Cochin Chapter)