Authentication Problem & Autoppp Problem

Dear Linuxgurus,

Well, I have Linux Server as ISP server and I have five dialup connection.
Dialup is working Ok...if I enter username and password manualy.(Like if I
enter through postdial screen in windows's my connection). But if I give
username and password in that dial box, then it's not working perfectly. I
am getting error like "Your Server dose not Respond to Network
request.Please contect your administrator" -- Error 650.
My aim is enebling AUTOPPP. I am using mgetty. in login.config, inittab
and mgetty.config I have given all below settings.

[1] inittab

p0:2345:respawn:/sbin/mgetty -D -x 0 /dev/ttyW0
p1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mgetty -D -x 0 /dev/ttyW1

[2] login.config

/AutoPPP/ - -  /usr/sbin/pppd

[3] pap-secrets

# Secrets for authentication using PAP
# client        server  secret                  IP addresses

Can anybody help me out..............This is very Urgent......

Thanks,

Nehal

Please reply me on following address :

nehal_raval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,