Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:04:32 +0530 (IST)
From: Radhakrishnan C V <cvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tuglist] Indian TeX Users Group

Would it be possible for you to send the mail below to as many as
individuals, institutions, agencies who might be interested in TeX and
national institutions as possible, so that we can muster as much
persons as possible for our FREE online tutorial, which we intend to
start by early October? The gurus here are fast writing the course
material and the tutorial might last for at least six months (one lesson
every week and five days discussion).

If we cant cover as much the width and breadth of the country as
possible, the efforts go wasted. Your thoughts are welcome.

I would request your earnest assistance in propagating this news to all
the academic community. Thanks in advance.

Radhakrishnan

felt for a long time now. Also TUGIndia intends to start a FREE online
tutorial for the novice users in LaTeX during early October, 2000.

You can join the mailing list by simply sending a plain text email to:

 majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a line

  subscribe tuglist <your mailid>

in the body of the message. Please replace <your mailid> with your
actual email-id. Nothing is needed other than the above, since
Majordomo, the automated list mail handler can't understand anythis
other than this.

When you're a member, you can do a whole bunch of cool things, such
as:

 => Meet the TeX users in the country

 => Avail the free online tutorials on TeX/LaTeX for novices
    and advanced ones for experts

 => Post your TeX problems

 => Debate on problems posted by others and yours as well

 => Debate on new macro releases at CTAN, a digest of which will be
    posted to the list at regular intervals

 => Participate in the ongoing projects of the TUGIndia

 => Invite friends to join

 => Add links to your homepage

POST A MESSAGE:
Share ideas and opinions, discuss, and spark a debate! To post a
message, simply mail it to:

   tuglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEED HELP?: