Re: Linux standards?

Met up with the sales person from BestLinux a week ago (he happened to
be a friend of a friend).  He's given us
(Linux-D^H^H^H^H^H^H^H ILUG-Delhi 2 distributions, a single-cd one and
a 4-cd one.  Jas of the ILUG is installing them and will be producing
a report on the distribution Real Soon Now.

Regards,

-- Raju