Re: [LIH] [OT] Linux Geek Reading Tastes (Was Re: load balancing ?)

Biju Chacko saw fit to inform LI that:

>It's amazing, all us geeks seem to have the same reading tastes: SF &
>Fantasy. I wonder why we're all attracted to it? In my case, I was into

Except for Tolkien and HHGTG, I don't like fantasy stuff ... and as for
sci-fi, I only read the stuff when I am despo and there's nothing else
within reach (perhaps because I really _hate_ science and math, one of the
main reasons for my doing an MBA?) :)

I prefer westerns, old classics (sir walter scott, preferably) and pg
wodehouse.

>If I may speculate: i think it's due to the fact that the fun of great
>SF/Fantasy is exploration. Exploration of imaginary worlds, new

I like doing armchair psych as well :)

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
Any clod can have the facts, but having an opinion is an art.
		-- Charles McCabe