Re: Re: [LIH] [OT] Linux Geek Reading Tastes (Was Re: load balancing ?)

Sudhakar Chandra proclaimed:
> * Geeks in the US tend to be over-the-average-weight, bearded / long haired
> (generally unkempt) social misfits.  In India they tend to be skinny,
> bespectacled and more conformistic and socially - adjusted.

My friend (to whom I forwarded Subhash's email) said it best:

"or maybe because it's easier to learn the Sacred Songs of Nine from the
High Elvish lore tomes of Arkelon than to talk to girls."

Thaths

--
Homer: Good old Evergreen Terrace: the swankiest street in the
       classiest part of Pressboard Estates.