Re:[OT] Linux Geek Reading Tastes (Was Re: load balancing ?)

On 18 May 00, at 11:40, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> >It's amazing, all us geeks seem to have the same reading tastes: SF &
> >Fantasy. I wonder why we're all attracted to it? In my case, I was into
Tried fantasy in the style of Kundera's "lightness" and Marquez?? No
SF there, plain wanderings of the human mind.

> Except for Tolkien and HHGTG, I don't like fantasy stuff ... and as for
> sci-fi, I only read the stuff when I am despo and there's nothing else
> within reach (perhaps because I really _hate_ science and math, one of the
> main reasons for my doing an MBA?) :)
The whole of the internet sems to be run over by characters from the
Middle Earth and Space travellers

> I prefer westerns, old classics (sir walter scott, preferably) and pg
> wodehouse.
Agree hear..a Zane Grey on a lazy afternoon, anyday

> I like doing armchair psych as well :)
So you analyse people by reading mails??
Sthitaprajna
            @mailandnews.com