Re: Free software, proprietary software and Stalin

>>"Tarique" == SANIsoft  <swati@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

 Tarique> Free software means that *I* also have the freedom not to
 Tarique> give it away for free - not to sell it at a price lower than
 Tarique> *I* feel it deserves or vice versa

        As an author, you have the absolute right to distribute your
 code under whatever licence you wish -- including purely
 propreitary. You can even do so if you have already released your
 code under the GPL -- you are the author, after all.

        You can't take other peoples code and relicence it -- you
 would be violating their rights.

        amnoj
--
 "As soon as you are willing to discard observational data because it
 conflicts with religion, you are giving up any hope of ever really