Anti-Linux talk at IT World '99/Comdex India????

Unfortunately India is full of people who don't know their a** from
their head but manage to get Guru  status anyway.  The person
mentioned under is a prime example.  I could name others, but that's
not the objective of this post :-)

I don't think Linux-Delhi needs to do anythiing special to knock Mr M
off his soapbox.  I'll bet any amount that the participants will take
his pants off in any case without anyone's help.  Of course, if you
have some suggestions on what is to be done  I'l present them to
Linux-Delhi.

-- Raju