Anti-Linux talk at IT World '99/Comdex India????

I was going through the official agenda for IT World '99/Comdex India that
was published in the Economic Times (Bangalore edition, 6-Dec-99, Page 3).

To my horror, I saw the following item scheduled:

Dec 10, 16:00-16:45
Developers Track: "Why You should not use Linux"
Vijay Mukhi, President VMCI, Mumbai

Did I read this right? How blatendly bigoted can one get? And that too
after a whole day full of pro-Windows2K seminars on the same day, and
just after Jon "Maddog" Hall's presentation????

Please note that the official website for this event
(http://www.itworld-comdex.com) has a totally different programme from the
one published today in the quarter-page advertisement.

Could the good warriors at ILUG-Delhi please go into Defcon 4?

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137