Re: Anti-Linux talk at IT World '99/Comdex India????

Hi all,

	I tend to think that some of these schedules *may* have been
	triggerred by the success of Linux India's show of power at
	IT.COM '99..... atleast one big bird that I know tweeted about this.
	Would this be a possibility ?

--Gopi

Raj Mathur sez: