Re: [LI] Message from RMS.

    KD> [snip]
    >> It's never too late to GPL.  The excuses you give for not
    >> GPL'ing a software which is completely your product (IRIX has
    >> source from over 100 different companies in it) could be
    >> subject to the same adverb that you are using :-)

    KD> Hmm... does it really? I think GPL or any other form of
    KD> license (including distributing only binaries) is the
    KD> prerogative of the developer.

The point was about making the software available for free, under
whatever license, even binary-only.  IMHO people who refuse to make
their defunct products available for free, even as an example of how
to do or not do things, should re-examine their own moral position
before taking stands on GPL vs non-GPL issues.

Of course, I was talking about Bill Gates all this time, so don't
accuse me of flaming anyone, OK?  *taking leaf out of others' books
:-) *

    KD> -- KD

Regards,

-- Raju