Re: Cant find Java

What you need is the Kaffe RPM which comes by default on RedHat. However I would
recommend that you use the Sun's JVM instead as Kaffe is not quite complete. Also
install the jikes package for superfast Java compilation during development.

- Sandip

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 01:57:05AM +0530, Yash Dayal thus spake: