Cant find Java

Hi,

Today i reformatted my hard drive and installed a very bare minimum install
of Redhat 7.1 oops PCQ7.1.
	Now the problem that I am facing is that somehow Java Runtime Envirionment
and the Java Compiler are not installed. I tried finding Javac..but of no
avail. Can somebody please specify which RPM to install  for Java. It was
working in Redhat 7.0
The following files are also not there...linuxconf, userconf. control-panel
also doesnt display the printer configuration tool

Yash