Re: Project Help

hi
    if u wanna go 4 easy and good work then i will suggest u to make some web based solution on any topic from library management to any hi end online ebussiness sol in PHP (gets embedded in HTML, but i will advise u to use templates) with backend database in MySQL.u will need some knowledge of javascripting too.
requirements
1)apache with PHP support(default in complete Redhat7.0 install)
2)MySQL.

time required
about 30 days if u r only 1(including ur PHP learning).

but remember before startin planning is must, abt input and output and other issuses

   second option is u can make some core project of linux kernel module. it could be for some elec circuit interfacing at LPT/COM port.
for this u have to study.but it would the best project and u will gain lot of experience from it

manish arya