WindowMaker Q

I have been using WindowMaker all this while, and happened to like it
a lot for it's lightweight feel, and great looks

However I have a weird problem. Normally wmaker has two docks/clips on the
top two corners of the screen.

However, all I have is a dock at the top-right of the screen. The clip is
missing from the top left. Now i have run out of space to dock
appicons on the dock. I desperately need the clip on the left.

Now, I know I can use workspaces, but I find it a pain. I would rather
have the clip back.

I have looked far and dry for the answer. Can anyone help ??
How do I get the clip back?

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya