radius server help

hi all

i need some information on radius server(i have freeradius-0.1 got from freeradius.org)
note:-i have to install this my my home pc as hobby, and not ne commercial purpose so pls give me details the r not affordable to me

1)hardware requirements
2)how to create users for radius
3)how to authentication with MySQL database
4)how to make it work to listen request on my modem at ttyS1 port
5)is there any programming interface available for radius to auth/account users via my applications based on Mysql Database

thanks in advance

manish arya

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!