Re: Audio Galaxy!!

> Huh? What has linux got to do with this? This is not your high school
> club, where you discuss "c00l" things. Besides, talking about ways to
> download illegal mp3s is against the list rules ...
hmm... sandip dear...
he never told u to dnd "illegal" mp3's...u dnd the legal ones naa...
becides... whats with c001????

> In other words, don't fill my mailbox with junk. Take your kool skool
> talk elsewhere.
sandip dear... (again... im in a very good mood guys)
u dont get mail like this everyday... cherish it yaar...
atleast u can complain u get junk maill... if u dont... one less thing to
complain about...
(mebbe im just sarky)

yaar... dont get soo hyper... it was just one mail... but u will send
another(defeating ur own purpose) to say shutup.
let ppl discuss what they want... u dont like it... dont reply... if no one
likes it... no one will...
and then itll just be one stupid mail in ur mailbox... and dont tell me u
dont get other stupider mails...(alike this one)

Neil