Re: Audio Galaxy!!

Huh? What has linux got to do with this? This is not your high school
club, where you discuss "c00l" things. Besides, talking about ways to
download illegal mp3s is against the list rules ...

In other words, don't fill my mailbox with junk. Take your kool skool
talk elsewhere.

- Sandip "I have been having a bad day today" Bhattacharya

--
Sandip Bhattacharya