Re: Audio Galaxy!!

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 08:59:33PM +0530, Saurabh Nanda merrily said:
> > Huh? What has linux got to do with this? This is not your high school
> > club,
> btw, i forgot to mention i was talking about the LINUX SATELLITE FOR
> AUDIOGALAXY!!

You should have mentioned that. Sorry for my outburst then. The intent
of your last mail seemed to me more leaning towards downloading mp3s than a
linux app.

> and what's the harm in discussing COOL APPS for linux, many of us over
> here are trying to use it on a desktop, and not as a file/print/mail
> server or router or firewall!!

I have no problem against discussing cool apps FOR LINUX, as long as
the focus is on Linux and not cool mp3z, crackz, warez, pornz. BTW, I
use linux as my desktop too, both at home and work. So I welcome any
discussion on desktop appz(that's the only "z" I like ;).

> > - Sandip "I have been having a bad day today" Bhattacharya
> so?? that doesn't mean u'll start flame wars!!

Perhaps you need to understand the difference between flame wars and
legitimate protests against unwanted mails from a list that I have
subscribed to for a reason.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya