Installation problem with redhat6.1/6.2

Hello friends

I'm Sandeep and I've just join mailing lists to get the help from linux GURU'S .I've AMD K62 processor on my PC with 64MB RAM and win98 as another operating system.
Friends my problem is that redhat linux 6.1/6.2 is not able to install on my system.The problem starts after the
process "preparing to install" completes and the system is ready to install, but not a single package installs. I'm not able to understand that what specific  problem
is it.
I'm totally stuck wih this problem and not able to do anything.
Please help me to getout of this riddle.

Regards
Sandeep

Buy Feng Shui Package for Rs. 151/- only, at http://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/fengshui_mailer.htm