From: "Vivek khurana" <vivekkhurana_in@xxxxxxx>
To: "Linux Delhi" <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 8:47 PM
Subject: [linux-delhi] This list SUCKS

Hi:-)
  This list sucks man, most of messages you receive are flame wars, people
acting like kids and making irresponsible remarks on others.
 What is the problem with u people can't u even refrain from flaming several
time  you people act like a herd of oxymorons who just belive in wasting
bandwidth.
  I can't understand why we could not discuss something in a proper fashion
and respect each other.We have joined this list for solving our and oters
problems regarding linux but 7 out of 10 messages (just an approximation)on
this list are flames. Pepole this mailing list has a goal called linux and
all
of us should keep this our mind.
  So i request you people can you all stop flaming and sending irresponsible
statements, it not only wastes bandwidth but also sends wrong signals abut
the
credibility of this list.
Bye
Vivek