Re: Web site

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Nishikant Kapoor wrote:

>Personally, all I would like to see about DLUG website is that it looks
>good and becomes a useful source of Linux info for all. Who does what
>comes second. So, if there are some things that were done by others and
>do not meet your specifications, you are most welcome to change them any
>time. I guess, you have the unrestricted access to DLUG web site and
>apparently the blessings of the Society. However, involving others and
>more importantly, informing the already involved, is a much healthier
>practice.

Dude! So you're still there? Well, I'm ignoring all of what you wrote,
because, well... i dont care. The thing is, the two URL's that you've had
your site on now give 403-Forbidden errors, and i did write you a mail on
that .edu address, but got no reply. Havent seen you on the list either,
so thought you were off the whole thing. So thats where writing another
membership-directory came from. Anyway, my directory sucks yet... and its
too boring anyway. Mind giving a URL to link the site to? If your scripts
are GPL - how about sending me the tar-ball too. I could customize them
some more, and Raju could host them on the Linux-Delhi.org server itself.

Regards,
-- Sunny.