Re: Web site clearification

--- Sunny Holani <sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<MORE SNIPPING>
> >time. I guess, you have the unrestricted access to
> DLUG web site and
No NO NO
No I don't have it .

I have never been cc'ed any /discussion/prototype/
on/of the site.

I don't have acess to the pages period.

looking for html work is certainly not my
top priority but I would have been happy if
any one informed me about the "downsizing".

Instead of secretly removing us all one by one.

Credit is not what I seek If it was I would never
have been in this group.

I don't have to defend myself  here cuz We
both know what I am and what u r.

So lets just drop it.

They sure teach nice things at the personality
development courses . ;) <--This fits here just
right

I know what u r trying to pull.

There was a time when I would have said
nothing but Now I understand ignorance
is their bliss.

PS:The mail I sent about the exclusion was
   just a pun not intended to start anything hot.

--
   X Windows : It can get Worse, But It'll take time.
Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>