Re: Web site

Hi Nishi,

Good to hear from you after such a long silence!

Small caveat: Sunny doesn't have anyone's blessings or otherwise from
the group: he's the only one who's providing content.  I'm glad to
accept content from anyone who sends it... no one else does at the
moment.

Having said that, it's true that the responsibility should be shared
amongst the group.  However, I'd like to see more contribution from
the community.

Re your member list software, please send it across, we'll use it
directly (modified if necessary).

Regards,

-- Raju