Re: Web site

My opinion is that we should register the society as soon as possible
so I can retire and leave the firefighting to a younger person ;-)

However, I do feel that anyone who wishes to contribute to the
Linux-Delhi web site is more than welcome to.  I also feel that this
should be a proactive process -- if you feel something is worth doing,
do it, instead of waiting for someone to tell you, ``this needs to be
done, please do it'', etc.  I have no doubt that a lot of people here
can contribute towards making the site sexier.  I also have no doubt
that most of these people have other calls on their time and energy,
more pressing than improving the site.

Looking for more contribution towards the web site from the
community.  And please don't take partnership (or lack of it) in
mail aliases personally.

Regards,

-- Raju

    Pankaj> On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 10:22:55PM +0530, Sunny Holani
    Pankaj> wrote:
    >>> - Pankaj has been dropped from Intrepid.  How did that happen?
    >>> Looks like a mistake... Sunny?
    >>  Economic recession. Downsizing ;). Uhm, dropped a whole load
    >> of people - Pankaj, Supreet, Nishikant - so i get a bigger
    >> share of the Beer/Laptops etc. that i keep expecting :) Well,
    >> seriously - these guys dont care anymore, and i get to do all
    >> the work (Ok, i dont work either - but we arent talking about
    >> /me/ here!;). I'm out in the market for a double barrel gun too
    >> - gotta sort this out at the meet ;).
    Pankaj> ;) Name there is not an issue with me.

    ---> but don't point fingures at me not working

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/