Re: Web site

On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 10:22:55PM +0530, Sunny Holani wrote:
>>- Pankaj has been dropped from Intrepid.  How did that happen?  Looks
>>like a mistake... Sunny?
>
>Economic recession. Downsizing ;). Uhm, dropped a whole load of people -
>Pankaj, Supreet, Nishikant - so i get a bigger share of the Beer/Laptops
>etc. that i keep expecting :) Well, seriously - these guys dont care
>anymore, and i get to do all the work (Ok, i dont work either - but
>we arent talking about /me/ here!;). I'm out in the market for a
>double barrel gun too - gotta sort this out at the meet ;).
;) Name there is not an issue with me.

---> but don't point fingures at me not working

1. I did not had any idea what was happenning
   in other words nobody cared about me helping so nobody
   informed me about anything.

2. No body had givin me anywork to do.
3. this is backstabbing not downsizing

but I belive Nisikant's List should have been there
it was the best way to contact/get info about anyone on
the group.

Do something similar or link to his scripts.

But as  I've said before NOT EVERYTHING can be made funny by just adding a ":)".

I don't want anymore discussion on this topic pls discontinue this thread

 WE ARE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE INDIAN PARLIAMENT

And pls pls I don't want that to happen in this group of our's.

Raju if u still feel i am worthy enough of doing anything pls give me
a mail.

--
	X windows:  Let it get in YOUR way.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>