fonts in web

Dear Friends,

Thanx for the phpAdmin help. It works good. It shows me all the databases,
But it shows me no table whereas there are. I wud look deeper into it and
then post a request. Any guesses what went wrong wud be helpful.

Coming to the main topic. I wish to make a web-site using hindi fonts. Now
how do I go about it. Please answer the following -

Where do I get the hindi fonts? Somebody was working on hindi gnome.
Where are the fonts stored to be viewed in linux - for netscape. Like we
have fonts dir in windoze.

Thanx a lot

Goldwyn :o)