Re: Cannot use dual boot in 20 GB HDD

Dear Mr. Rodrigues,
    The windoze partition is 4GB in one chunk, which is mounted as /winc in
linux and the old 4GB hard disk (FAT32) is mounted as /wind in linux.
Yesterday I upgraded my PC with PIII-600 CPU and mother board and re-installed
Linux, this time with Mandrake 7.1 linux.  Once again I faced no problem at
all.  If you need I can send you the Mandrake CDs.

With regards,
G. Palaniappan