A customized mail server...

Hi everybody...

Well I've started my adventure with RH Linux 6.2 for the time being. Started
with MySQL to have my JDBC examples working to begin with.

I was wondering if there exists any mail server, which could be customized
to perform specific actions as per the script in the email sent (or even
running a java program/applet/servlet), apart from being a normal mail
server. I want that if I send a mail to (eg. abc@xxxxxxxxxx) a special
account, it should read the contents of the mail as a script file and
perform various actions. Any mail server that can do this ????

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Bhummanjot S.

Have a nice day :-)