Re: kanithamizh 2001 expo at Madurai

"Suraj.co.in" proclaimed:
> A Poster for the LUG is what I've always wanted. But the necessity of the
> hour is funds. Now that we have no time to pool in (its already late for the
> expo) prolly we should think of generating income for the LUG so as to use
> it for the LUG's activities.

I can also contribute some money to the ILUG to sponsor and take part in
such activities.  But we should all remember that ILUG-C is not a legal
entity.  So people should have some amount of trust in the person who
collects the funds.  Just warning you folks of potential problems.

Thaths

--
"This is a very, very proud day for us! Especially me, your father, me,
beat City Hall! It's just like David and Goliath, only this time, David