kanithamizh 2001 expo at Madurai

hi all,

This is to inform you that "The Association of Tamil Computing" - Kanithamizh
sangam is organising a grand expo called "Kanithamizh 2001" at Raja Muthiah
Mandram, Madurai from 23rd to 25th Dec 2000.  The CM of TN will be
inaugurating the function.  Large number of people are expected to attend this
funciton and several programmes are being organised to make the students get
computer and INternet experience.

I came to know this news, since anna university is also putting a pavilion in
the exhibition to show the IT and computer related works going in
AU.  Eventhough the major focus will be on tamil related stuff, the expo is a
general one.  Hope fully i will be in the AU pavilion on behalf of our centre
(AU-KBC) to show the tamil to hindi anusaaraka, akaramTeX and some linux stuff
there.

Since the time period is too short now, i hope it will be difficult to think
about putting a pavilion for ILUGC. (If it is still possible then fine).  So I
am thinking the other way, ie. to represent ILUGC also in the same
(AU) pavilion.  So far, i don't know whether AU organiser will have any
serious objection to this.  but i will talk to them and find out.

So guys, kindly give me some suggestion about what to display/show there.  As
usual I will show demo of Indian Lang. stuff.  Any ideas are most welcome.

-- mks --