kanithamizh 2001 expo at Madurai

hi,

    MKS> hi all, This is to inform you that "The Association of Tamil
    MKS> Computing" - Kanithamizh sangam is organising a grand expo
    MKS> called "Kanithamizh 2001" at Raja Muthiah Mandram, Madurai
    MKS> from 23rd to 25th Dec 2000.  The CM of TN will be

<snip>

    MKS> one.  Hope fully i will be in the AU pavilion on behalf of
    MKS> our centre (AU-KBC) to show the tamil to hindi anusaaraka,
    MKS> akaramTeX and some linux stuff there.

Great!  Good luck!!

    MKS> Since the time period is too short now, i hope it will be
    MKS> difficult to think about putting a pavilion for ILUGC. (If it
    MKS> is still possible then fine).  So I am thinking the other
    MKS> way, ie. to represent ILUGC also in the same (AU) pavilion.
    MKS> So far, i don't know whether AU organiser will have any
    MKS> serious objection to this.  but i will talk to them and find
    MKS> out.

    MKS> So guys, kindly give me some suggestion about what to
    MKS> display/show there.  As usual I will show demo of Indian
    MKS> Lang. stuff.  Any ideas are most welcome.

I'd think a few simple posters would do.  Maybe we need to create a
simple standard poster for Ilugc.  Actually, Lateral did have some
nice posters made for the PCQ expo.  So if some kind soul from Lateral
digs them up we could use them.  I dont know if English posters are
allowed though.  I am sure that we do not have any Tamil posters.

In any case we do have a representative from Ilugc - you! :) If you
need anything please let us know.  We will try to help.

thanks,