Re: kanithamizh 2001 expo at Madurai

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 10:31:55PM +0530, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

> I'd think a few simple posters would do.  Maybe we need to create a
> simple standard poster for Ilugc.  Actually, Lateral did have some
> nice posters made for the PCQ expo.  So if some kind soul from Lateral
> digs them up we could use them.  I dont know if English posters are
> allowed though.  I am sure that we do not have any Tamil posters.

Dear MKS,

	A Poster for the LUG is what I've always wanted. But the necessity of the
	hour is funds. Now that we have no time to pool in (its already late for the
	expo) prolly we should think of generating income for the LUG so as to use
	it for the LUG's activities. Right now, if you don't mind taking a mere
	computer print out (a colour laser print out should look decent) to the
	expo, I can help you prepare a poster now.

	Unfortunately my pentium 66MHZ box can't hold a 100MB poster in its mind.
	I can come to AUKBC and do the job on one of those envious machines, if
	thats permitted, (How about that Sun Ultra Sparc?? <grin>) When? I'm free
	tomorrow.

	-Suraj