Re: Meeting for August?

Hey,
	I hate making one-line additions, but anyway, here goes..

On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 08:56:50AM -0700, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:

> I asked people to let me know if they needed potato CDs.

	Actually, Yes. I imagine we at ilugc would want atleast one, and
people here could replicate as required.

> That will teach you to not mess with your computer. ;-)

	Thats taking all the fun out of life :p

> I wanted each ILUG to nominate ONE person to a commiitee (sp?) which will

	I suppose the "sp?" was meant to be spelling, in which case, I
guess it is "committee" .. or if it meant "special" .. I don't know.

> work on formalizing LI.  Please get back to me with a name and email
> address in the next 24 hours.

	I suppose Prabhu's already responded to that. In any case, for all
such administrative stuff, I guess its Prabhu || the webmaster (!)

	Au Revoir

	-Ravi