Re: Meeting for August?

"Ravikant K. Rao" proclaimed:
> b) some guy on ilug-bom said something about thaths sending some
> mail to all the admin guys...about potato cds...and archan also
> said something about it and it required that people discuss it, in
> the meet -- will prabhu/archan/whoever look into this?

I asked people to let me know if they needed potato CDs.

> (my email
> setup is very broken, and I lost a buncha emails, too...)

That will teach you to not mess with your computer. ;-)

> c) I just saw some mail from thaths about formalising Linux-India and
> wanted suggestions/recommendations/guidelines/advice/blah from all LUG
> people..etc... so we need to discuss this point, as well.

I wanted each ILUG to nominate ONE person to a commiitee (sp?) which will
work on formalizing LI.  Please get back to me with a name and email
address in the next 24 hours.

Thaths
--
Homer: Mel Gibson is just a guy Marge, no different than me or Lenny.
Marge: Were you or Lenny ever named Sexiest Man Alive?