Re: Meeting for August?

Hello:

On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 08:18:20PM +0530, A Midhun Kumar wrote:

> I am very much awaiting lectures in our meets. It has been a very long
> time that some serious lectures had been given ( No offence intended ).

	Serious lectures? Long time? Um, *shrug* We had talks on
reiserfs,filesystems,gpg/pgp,cvs,linux-security..which were *all* serious
enough, imho.

> I have no problem if meet is decided to be on sunday by junta.

	Yay, my case gets stronger and stronger. :)

> Can any one give a lecture on cryptography and security issues ?

	For starters, download all the free chapters up for grabs, from
the handbook of applied cryptography, any beginner's startup kit, at

		-> http://cacr.math.uwaterloo.ca/hac/ <-

	Cheerio,

	-Ravi