Re: Meeting for August?

"Ravikant K. Rao" wrote:

>         e) the latest CHIP magazine had helix gnome on it, IIRC, and helix
> is ultra cool...maybe someone should arrange for the cd(s), machine(s) and
> arrange for a demo.... (only a suggestion)

Helix is ultra cool -  then I dont know much about using it!! I spent the
better part of sunday (because I did'nt know I had to use --force to install
- duhhh newbie) installing it and all I saw new was sawfish wm. I love Ice
tiny as it is - so I sw. back to it. What am I missing here, what is helix's
USP? Enlighten please - I would love some toys to try out for this weekend.

Ashwin