Re: [LI] Changing the From: field.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, thus spake Dr.Sharukh KR Pavri:

>     Yes I tried that and it seems to work. I'll be shifting full time to linux
>     once I get more comfortable with SO 5.1. My (professional) work depends on
>     that.

I suggest you try Corel Word Perfect (which came on the PCQ CD some months
ago).  That's also fantastic.  For word - AbiSuite which came in the
redhat PCQ CD is also very nice.

> Give me a little more detail on that please. Will I have to create
> the new folders under /mail ?

Just create folders in PINE (L - folder list.  Then A to add
folders).  Set up either Pine rules, or better still, procmail filters, to
move mail to: yourwife@xxxxxxxxxx to folder yourwife

Or use fetchmail as Jiju said.

>     But it seems to work with Pine 4.1 that came with the stock
> install of RHL 6.1.

You are perfectly right.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx