Re: [LI] Changing the From: field.

> > Create different login names. Assuming skpavri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
> > spavri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- there should be two logins skpavri and
spavri.
> > When you run fetchmail the .fetchmailrc executes to poll the two servers
> > and distribute mail to your two logins.
>
> What if my pop accounts have the same login name? I have
> spavri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and spavri@xxxxxxxxx and spavri@xxxxxxxxxxx I
can't
> have more than one local user of the first name.

here u can have different local users say
spravihotmail, spraviyahoo and spravihotpop

in fetchmailrc
poll mail.hotmail.com with proto pop3
    user spravi with password ur_secret is spravihotmail here
    [other options]
poll mail.yahoo.com with proto pop3
    user spravi with password ur_secret is spraviyahoo here
    [other options]
poll mail.hotpop.com with proto pop3
    user spravi with password ur_secret is spravihotpop here
    [other options]