Re: [LI] Changing the From: field.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, thus spake Anand Raman:

> But please take note that the alternate role option will only be
> available if u compile pine or have a pine compiled with the above
> option

On Red Hat 6.1, with the stock Pine 4.10 rpm, this is available by
default.  I compiled the pine 4.21 tar.gz downloaded from
sunsite.serc.ernet.in and that too had the option enabled by default.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx